LEGO for the professional market: The Architecture Studio set
- The building-block company debuts its Architecture Studio set of white and clear pieces aimed at professionals who design buildings.
- The new set has 1,200 pieces comprising 76 building elements that can be combined as the design mind dictates.
- An urban planner who set up Architecture Studio in the company's London store, Finn Williams, says: "Architecture Studio takes Lego fans back to the basic building bricks that have inspired generations of aspiring architects, including me."
The set has an adult price tag, too: £149.99 in England, about $251.85 USD.
- Dezeen magazine Lego targets architects with monochrome building set
- Building Design + Construction New LEGO Architecture Studio functions both as a toy and a design tool