Welcome to “Safe and Sound: Elevating the conversation around construction safety,” a podcast series focused on looking globally to help contractors create better safety standards locally.
In this series of podcasts, Construction Dive’s Brand Studio will explore how the latest technology systems provide a new level of transparency on the jobsite that’s helping to elevate conversations around safety. This series will also explore how clients are using this technology to create dramatically safer job sites — and improve bottom lines with fewer injuries and quality issues.
Check out the podcast episodes below.⬆
- Ep. 5 The Next Normal: 3 Safety Technology Tools Key to Post Pandemic Recovery
- Ep. 4 The New Normal: What Does Construction Safety Look Like Post Pandemic?
- Ep. 3 Global Construction Leadership During Coronavirus
- Ep. 2 Jobsite Safety and Technology During the Coronavirus Pandemic – What You Need to Know
- Ep. 1 What North American Companies Can Learn From Global Contractors to Improve Safety Standards Locally
The Next Normal: 3 Safety Technology Tools Key to Post Pandemic Recovery
Contractors who are investing in the necessary solutions to keep job sites operating and workers safe are positioning themselves to not only recover from the consequences of the pandemic, but also to come out stronger on the other side. In this episode, host Brad Tabone explores three safety technology tools contractors need in the midst of recovery with the field operations manager at PCL Construction, Dean Xuereb.