Eyrus, the leading work-site intelligence platform for the construction and oil and gas industries, today announced significant platform advancements with the launch of “Eyrus, Evolved,” the industry’s most complete, end-to-end solution to help general contractors make better decision related to progress, risk and safety. This new iteration of the award-winning platform comes as Eyrus reaches a significant milestone of 7500 registered companies.
“Eyrus, Evolved builds on our standing commitment to provide customers with automated solutions that provide objective insights into the most costly and risky component of any construction project–the workforce,”said Eyrus CEO and co-founder Alexandra McManus. “Eyrus has always focused on being an easy-to-use, non-intrusive system that provides comprehensive workforce data and analytics. Now, we’ve taken it to a new level so that they can make the best possible decisions in real time.”
Eyrus, Evolved includes these expanded offerings and benefits:
● Onboarding/Self Registration: Self-perform and trade partner workers simply scan a QR code or tap a link in a text message to register for a new project, making it easier than ever to get started on a project on their time. Registration activities include completing and signing off on project training and onboarding materials, entering their demographic information, and verifying necessary certifications. Worker registrations can be processed through an approval workflow on the Eyrus platform, which is expected to greatly reduce the administration burden placed on project teams and cut registration/onboarding time by 50%.
● Integration with Third Party Background Check Providers: Eyrus has developed integrations with multiple identity verification and background check companies to streamline the worker onboarding process. Once a worker registers for a project, Eyrus embeds background checks into the onboarding workflow, continuing to reduce administrative burden for project teams and eliminate having to manage multiple steps in the process.
● Hardware-Free Deployment and Digital Badges: With Eyrus, Evolved, each worker’s mobile phone can now act as a “digital badge” for controlling site access, geo-locating workers in defined project work areas, and ensuring workers are accounted for in case of a safety or emergency event. This functionality eliminates the need for onsite hardware - beacons and badges - resulting in a 40% reduction in the cost of deploying the Eyrus solution.
● Remote Badge Printing: In response to feedback from customers, Eyrus now offers remote badge printing, whereby badges can be printed remotely and sent out upon worker registration approval. This reduces the burden on project teams, eliminating the need to hand out badges and beacons.
● Enhanced Worker Collaboration – Site teams now have the option to allow workers to view and edit their time sheets based on system permissions. This increases the transparency of data collected to the worker level, which in turn improves adoption and collaboration.
“The worker–and all of the intelligence generated through their work–is the ‘single source of truth’ about a project,” explained Eyrus COO and Co-founder Hussein Cholkamy. “By collecting and analyzing objective and consistent data through a Centralized Workforce Database in real-time, Eyrus enables project teams to proactively respond, in dynamic project environments, to positively impact schedule, safety and cost. These new features are critical to the role Eyrus plays in supporting project teams.”
According to KPMG’s 2021 Global Construction Survey, Advanced Data Analytics tools like Eyrus were ranked the third-most-influential technology, with the potential to deliver the greatest overall return on investment to construction owners and contractors. Eyrus, Evolved’s capabilities are a prime example of how technology can drive greater efficiency and lower costs while improving worker safety.
By leveraging Construction IoT (Internet of Things), the Eyrus platform reduces the project administrative burden by 25% by automating key processes including worker onboarding, project time keeping and compliance reporting. From owners-rep resources down to the lowest tier trade partner, Eyrus provides a complete view into the entire workforce deployed on a construction project.
As part of the Eyrus, Evolved launch, the company will host a series of six webinars in the coming months to help companies get the most out of the product. Construction professionals may register for any or all of the webinars by clicking on the registration link found here.
Co-founded in 2015 by CEO Alexandra McManus and COO Hussein Cholkamy, Eyrus has since provided value to over $250 billion worth of construction projects globally, saving them more than 510,000 management hours by automating data collection and more than $180 million in project dollars. Eyrus recently ranked for the second time in the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. With best-in-class technology tailored to deliver actionable insights in real time, the Eyrus jobsite intelligence platform ensures workers are deployed where needed at the right time, tracks progress across key areas of infrastructure projects, forecasts schedule deviations, and enables seamless communications among stakeholders and the fast and secure transfer of assets. Since launching in 2015, Eyrus has developed solutions that are single-mindedly focused on cost, accuracy and operational efficiency. To learn more, visit www.eyrus.com.