Vantage Associates, Inc. (Vantage) is a full service General Contractor that provides: Construction Management; Project Management; Engineering Services; Construction Services; Equipment Installation, Testing and Maintenance Services; Materials Coordination; and Training.
We're looking to bring on full time Radio Frequency Technicians. This position is from Monday-Friday with Weekends & Overtime as needed.
Radio Frequency Technician Job Description
The Radio Frequency Technician reports directly to the Senior Project Manager and indirectly reports to the Director of Operations.
The Radio Frequency Technician is responsible for the assembly, installation, testing and completion of specified Job/Project(s) for the Wireless Group.
This includes: RF Cable/Connector/Component and Antenna Installation and Testing, Cabinet Installation and powering and Site Documentation.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- 2-5 years' of working experience in the same or similar role
- Comfortable working at heights
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Works well with others
- Has a positive attitude
- Has reliable transportation
- Owns basic hand tools
Applicants should have the following experience or be willing to be trained in:
- RF Cable Installation/Connector Installation
- RF Tools and testes (Sweep and PIM)
- Usage/handling of Power Tools
- Industrial Climbing and Controlled Descent (optional)
- AC and DC Power Installation