United States Information Systems (USIS) is a union affiliated company (IUJAT Local #726) looking to bring on additional Journeyman Electricians to bolster our already growing workforce in the Tri-State area.
The Journeyman Electrician position is full time and not job-site dependent- our Job Sites are located in the NYC Metro Area (North Jersey & 5 Boroughs).
Applicants should be prepared to work on commercial project and have at least 5 years experience.
Journeyman Electrician Benefits:
- Competitive hourly salary, with opportunities for overtime
- Paid vacation, plus sick and personal time
- 401K w/matching program
- Medical Plan (including options for Vision and Dental)
- Room for upward growth as well as long-term stability
In short, USIS is looking for experienced, hardworking Journeymen Electricians/Mechanics interested in bringing their particular skill set and knowledge to a prospering force in the modern electrical industry.
Journeyman Electrician Requirements:
- Ability to work independently in a supervised environment
- Familiarity with general wiring and circuitry
- Familiarity with installation and wiring of panel boards, transformers and HVAC units
- Ability to proficiently bend and install all conduit systems
- Ability to read blue prints and/or follow foreman laid out work
- Capability to troubleshoot and resolve lingering electrical issues
- Possession of an OSHA 10/30 Certification is preferably, but not mandatory for consideration
- Minimum of Five Years’ field experience
- Access to a reliable form of transportation