United States Information Systems (USIS) is a union affiliated company (IUJAT Local #726) looking to bring on additional journeyman electricians to bolster our already growing workforce in the Tri-State area.
The position is full time and not job-site dependent- our Job Sites are located in the NYC Metro Area (North Jersey & 5 Boroughs). Applicants should be prepared to work on commercial projects.
- Competitive hourly salary, with opportunities for overtime
- Paid vacation, plus sick and personal time
- 401K w/matching program
- Medical Plan (including options for Vision and Dental)
- Room for upward growth as well as long-term stability
In short, USIS is looking for experienced, hardworking journeymen interested in bringing their particular skillset and knowledge to a prospering force in the modern electrical industry.
- Ability to work independently in a supervised environment
- Familiarity with general wiring and circuitry
- Familiarity with installation and wiring of panelboards, transformers and HVAC units
- Ability to proficiently bend and install all conduit systems
- Ability to read blue prints and/or follow foreman laid out work
- Capability to troubleshoot and resolve lingering electrical issues
- Possession of an OSHA 10/30 Certification is preferably, but not mandatory for consideration
- Minimum of Five Years’ field experience
- Access to a reliable form of transportation
Please send your updated resume to [email protected] and write the Job Title that you're applying for in the Subject line.