Are you tired of high expectations with declining compensation? Do you have the capacity to drive your sales production to another level? Would you enjoy working with a company that is experiencing rapid and steady growth?
Polk Mechanical Company is expanding in DFW & Houston through a reputation for high performance and outstanding service. Now 15 years old, the company is continuing to set new milestones, and as a result is, adding new staff and raising the expectations of its team. We are looking for a Service Sales Representative in our Houston location who will execute a sales plan with competitive compensation and unlimited earnings potential.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
Reports to: Service Vice President
Primary Interfaces: Externally (80%) to new and existing customers. Internally (20%), sales support staff, Houston Service department employees at all levels, Service counterparts in our DFW office.
- Single location: provides a lot of autonomy and provides opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business. Territory includes Houston and the surrounding counties including the industrial plants.
- Pace: High energy and focused on customer facing activity. Constant changing targets and quick turnaround is essential due to shifting priorities, changing client needs and project specifications
Primary Sales Focus:
- HVAC equipment replacement and/or retrofits
- HVAC preventative maintenance agreements
- Additional services as required by customers
- Develop, implement & successfully execute sales plan: given the competitive nature of the industry, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate having successfully developed and executed a plan to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals using a defined sales process and sales tools. Must develop new accounts from cold calling, individual appointment setting and networking.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and identify future potential opportunities. The ability to prepare and present compelling customer presentations explaining the solution fit as well as the economic benefits of our recommended solution. Candidate should be able to demonstrate a history of interaction with executive level decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast- paced environment. Ideal candidates will be self-starters who commit to activity necessary to accomplish targets and grow and sustain their sales pipeline.
If you’re up to the challenge of one of the most exciting sales roles in the industry, send us a copy of your resume along with a half page write up of your most significant sales accomplishment - we want you to blow us away by the amazing magnitude of your most significant accomplishment.
Please apply today: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/348220?source=Construction_Dive