Have you built a world class HVAC and Plumbing service operations team, and are now looking for your next big adventure? Do you thrive on developing successful teams with a focus on profitable business growth, outstanding customer satisfaction and retention?
Polk Mechanical Company is expanding in DFW through a reputation for high performance and outstanding service. Approaching 16 years old, the company is continuing to set new milestones and as a result is adding new staff and raising the expectations of its team. We are looking for a Director of Service Operations who will execute hands-on leadership and business growth for our DFW Service Group.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
Reports to: Vice President of Service
Primary Interfaces: Polk Mechanical Customers, Director of Service Sales, Director of Safety, Executive Team, and service employees at all levels
Direct Reports: Four (4) department managers, and Five (5) office support staff
- Location: Corporate office in Grand Prairie, TX
- Pace: Constant changing priorities and quick turnaround is essential due to customer needs
- Demographic diversity: Workforce enjoys a wide range of diversification associated with ethnicity, culture, position qualifications, socio-economic background, geographical differences, white & blue collar, etc.
- Leader and Process Champion: You will define new and refine existing processes in the service operations group to ensure profitability, growth through the addition of preventative maintenance customers and position the group to support 2X growth over the next four years. You will focus on customer retention with a high touch customer experience. You will manage and direct the service operations team to complete projects and deliver customer service on time and within budget.
- Partner with Sales Leadership: You will quickly develop a communications protocol and cultural alignment with the Director of Sales to ensure both groups are working in parallel for business growth. Collaborate on all offering and strategic planning for alignment of sales and operational execution.
- Operational Visionary and Coach: Within 90 days, you will evaluate and refine the existing group organizational structure while maintaining Polk’s core values. You will create and implement individual personal development and training plans that align with the requirements of business growth to maximize team productivity. Be a champion of professional development and an employee centric and customer service focused culture.
- Safety Advocate: You will ensure Polk’s safety standards and philosophy are exceeded at all times. Be a process champion for safety compliance.
If you’re up to the challenge of one of the most exciting Director of Service Operations roles, send us a copy of your resume along with a write up of your most significant financial accomplishment - we want you to blow us away by the amazing magnitude of your most significant accomplishment.
Apply online today here: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/383498?source=Construction_Dive