Using Drones to Bring Real-World Jobsite Data Straight to Your Desk
May 13, 2021 • Webinar 2pm ETRegister
Construction sites change daily. Issues missed can delay projects and balloon budgets. Drone technology not only aids in capturing data during the construction stage of a project— but also delivers data crucial for planning, pre-construction and handoff.
In this webinar, we will hear from DroneDeploy and Carroll Daniel Construction about how leveraging drones and 360 cameras frees users from learning multiple solutions and helps capture critical data throughout the entire construction process. During the webinar we will:
- Review what “reality capture” means compared to other terms: 3D scanning, drone deployment, aerial photography, etc.
- Take attendees on a visual tour of how DroneDeploy operates and stands out from other options by discussing and demonstrating advantages
- Discuss the benefits of having all reality-capture data in one solution
- Explore the creation of interactive site views, like maps, photos, panoramas and videos
- Highlight several use cases and real-world success stories