Debbie is a writer who's worked in real estate development and residential construction for the last 25 years. She's a certified urban planner, and she has a bachelor's degree in journalism and an MBA from the University of Colorado. She lives in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains with the elk, deer, her architect husband and cocker spaniel, Ellie
13 ARTICLES BY Debbie Reslock
- Aug. 9, 2017 Where, and how, today's 'active adult' buyers want to live
- Aug. 2, 2017 How demand for walkability is changing the way communities are designed
- July 13, 2017 9 ways to get the most out of lots
- June 21, 2017 Should your business be charging clients for project estimates?
- June 15, 2017 Breaking the mold: Why bath remodels are becoming an ultra-custom job
- June 6, 2017 Moving up: How builders can address the needs of multigenerational households
- May 31, 2017 Q&A: How CO builders are using technical training to fill the worker pipeline
- May 2, 2017 What's cooking: The trends shaping kitchen design today
- April 27, 2017 Inside out: How outdoor living spaces are shaping up in 2017
- April 20, 2017 5 ways to keep homeowners safe when they visit the job site
- March 30, 2017 Banking on dealers: Can builders still count on lumber yards for credit?
- March 23, 2017 Gearing up for the golden years: Active-adult housing readies for demand
- March 3, 2017 Paradigm shift: How universal thinking can help customers understand aging in place