The superintendent will manage day to day onsite activities for commercial construction projects; to include repairs, remodels, rebuilds, and new construction. This is a full-time position. The successful candidate may be required to travel out of town, work in town, work nights, work days and/or as the specific project requires.
Duties & Responsibilities, to include but not limited to:
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage all project vendors, deliveries, and sub-contractors.
- Ensure quality construction, installations, and adherence to plans and specifications.
- Professionally represent the general contractor during interaction with the owner, inspectors, adjacent property owners, and the general public.
- Manage all aspects of a safe and clean project through compliance from vendors and sub-contractors.
- Prepare and submit daily project reports and photographs with email
- Accountable for daily and long-term project schedules.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience, to include but not limited to:
- Ability to schedule, coordinate, and manage all project vendors, deliveries, and sub-contractors.
- Able to provide excellent customer service.
- Competent with the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Internet based applications, and a smartphone to communicate with all levels of project management, vendors, and sub-contractors on an as required basis.
- Able to navigate and use internet based project management software
- Create and maintain daily reports with pictures for client and project manager reference.
- Open to travel as needed for a specific project.
- Can professionally communicate via written, oral, and electronic means.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Arrives at the project before the trades and leave the project after the trades daily.
- Works weekends as needed for a specific project.
- Must be able to push projects and maintain schedules.
- Competent in reading and interpreting plans to insure all aspects of the plans and specifications are achieved.
- Manages Safety Procedures according to Trinity TransCon, LLC. guidelines.
- Responsible for all jobsite deliveries as required for each specific project.
All candidates will be subjected to a criminal background check and drug testing. EEO is the Law, for more information click here.